Sunday, December 7, 2008
I mentioned how much El Gato loves being under the Christmas tree, right?
Just to illustrate her great love for being under the tree, I present...The 'taking down the Christmas tree' yearly tradition. With last year's tree-take-down phots
1) Remove ornaments and lights
2) Remove tree bits, starting from the top
3) Get 95% done and take pity on El Gato's clinging to her last vestige of tree-loving-ness and leave the stump up for a few hours for her to enjoy:
4) Take down tree and deal with El Gato's ire.
5) Vacuum the fur/dust bison off the tree skirt in order to further create kitteh ire.
6)repeat next year.